Saturday, November 11, 2006

NICE DAY FOR A WHITE WEDDING!!
Saturday Nov 11th 2007

Remembrance Day. Suitably chosen so we don't forget our wedding date! After a minimum two weeks of wind, rain and just constant cold temperatures, mother nature came to the party and turned on a magic weekend for us! Mid-20's and sunshine - perfect for an outdoor ceremony and bbq brunch the following day!
Cool calm and collected were both the bride and the groom - I must say though I had to have my dad telling me jokes down the aisle to stop the tears from forming....I know what I am like and once they start, they don't stop....it is not a pretty sight!!

The ceremony ran without any hitches....or so I thought until I got the photos back! A slight mishap with the ring pillow....little Charlotte must have thought the tassles on the corner were for swinging the pillow around in circles! Lucky the celebrant was on the ball & quickly tied the rings back on!
Once the ceremony & congratulations were over the Bridal Party were whisked off in the limo for a few photos...

Our photographer and videographer were fantastic! They really put us at ease and made it a lot of fun with the photos - wasn't hard at all! Thought we might get sick of smiling but it wasn't hard because we were relaxed and laughing most of the time!

Moving on to the reception, we tried to get all the formalities out of the way early...

SPEECHES...

CAKE CUTTING....

FIRST DANCE.....("How Sweet It Is - Michael Buble")

GARTER REMOVAL......("It's getting Hot in Herre - Nelly")


So everyone could really let their hair down and let the fun begin!!























































THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE IT TO OUR WEDDING - WE HAD AN AWESOME DAY & NIGHT!!
AND THANKS TO PETER, RACHAEL, MELANIE, DAZ AND TEENS....




......FOR SENDING THROUGH THEIR PICS FROM OUR WEDDING - BECAUSE OF YOU WE ARE ABLE TO SHARE SOME PICS OF OUR SPECIAL DAY WITH EVERYONE!!
xx

No comments: