What started out as a friendly game turned into a night of name-calling as Chris & Matt got increasingly frustrated with Glen!
Early in the night, Glen was almost out of chips and was almost ready to throw it in, when he purchased another $20 of chips.....that was the turning point! "Glen No-Fold" as he was soon known as, kept feeding the competit
ors frustrations as he won hand after hand. "Matty Eftpos" had to keep going to the chequebook as Glen No-fold took his chips!
Probably a good thing Glen was in front as I would hate to see how ugly the game would have got if either Chris or Matt were winning....I couldn't say who is more competitive of the two or who is the worst at losing, but I do know that it would have all ended in tears (and possibly broken pot plants)!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment